What can you expect from us?
- Engineering Fundamentals Division is here as a one-stop information source.
- We have an open door policy, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Room 132C).
- Weï¿½ll help you when you ask.
What do we expect from you?
- Manage your time wisely. It will be tough to find the balance between academics and personal life, but that is the key for success.
- Be academically responsible; know your degree requirements; and keep track of your progress.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Take advantage of the services provided by Engineering Fundamentals Division, the College and the University.
- Be proactive in completing your general education requirements.
What kind of help is available?
- Tutoring is available for critical subjects such as math and science. For more information, visit the Math and Science Resource Center
- Other tutoring resources
- Campus Referrals for help with all other issues such as financial aid, counseling services, and academic policies and information.
- Writing Tutorial Services offers all undergraduates free, one-on-one assistance with course-related writing projects. The WTS Office is located in BAL 1006. For more information, visit Writing Tutorial Services online
ENGN 110 and ENGN 111
These group-oriented courses use hands-on projects to expose you to the spectrum of engineering practices from innovation through design, manufacture and commercialization of a product or process. It also provides an opportunity for you to experience various aspects of engineering and have an informed basis for selecting a major.